Five of the region’s best business events operators have come out in force to sell Geelong and the Great Ocean Road collectively at this year’s Asia-Pacific Incentives & Meetings Expo (AIME). Together, they have combined resources to assemble a prize package that will gain the attention of AIME visitors.
Valued at approximately $3,000, the total prize package includes:
- Overnight accommodation at Mercure Geelong in a Bayview room including full buffet breakfast for two in Zenith Restaurant
- A three course dinner for two at The Pier Geelong
Overnight accommodation at Wyndham Resort Torquay in a One Bedroom Apartment including a full buffet breakfast for two in Latitude-38, plus a $200 spa voucher.
- A three course dinner for two at Peppers The Sands Resort Torquay including a bottle of local wine, plus 2x rounds of golf with a motorised cart.
- Kombi tour of the Surf Coast region by Adventure For Life including a surf lesson.
- Return flights from Sydney or Brisbane including transfers.
A partnership between Business Events Geelong and Surf Coast Tourism has enabled the above businesses to co-exhibit at AIME 2012 in the Victoria section of the show.
“This initiative shows true leadership amongst our operators, dedicated to working together to sell the destination first – a quality found uniquely in regional areas,” said Andrew Hiebl, Convention Bureau Manager of Business Events Geelong.
To enter the Great Ocean Road Kombi prize draw, AIME visitors are required visit Business Events Geelong at Stand #1610 for scanning. Terms and conditions apply.