The old world ambience of the Sebel Treasury was a fitting venue for this year’s ClubMEA Christmas Party, themed Bonnie & Clyde.
Guests arrived to the mellow tunes of a three piece jazz band and were greeted by a myriad of flapper dresses, feather boas, fedora hats and pearls. Beverages and canapés floated around the room throughout the evening, ensuring that the merriment continued well into the night.
Four lucky guests were also awarded prizes, one for the member who attended the most events for 2011 and three to those in the best themed dressed attire. The event was a roaring success and an appropriate way for the Industry to celebrate the end of yet another hectic but fruitful year.
[kml_flashembed publishmethod=”static” fversion=”9.0.124″ movie=”http://specialevents.com.au/wp-content/gallery/viewer.swf” width=”600″ height=”500″ targetclass=”flashmovie” play=”true” loop=”false” quality=”best” allowfullscreen=”true” fvars=”baseURL=http://specialevents.com.au/wp-content/gallery/2011/1212_MEAvic”]
photography by EventPix – more pix
- The Sebel Melbourne & Treasury Restaurant – hosts
- Angove Wines – vino for evening
- Carson White from ICMS and Fraser Bayne from Melbourne Racing Club – actors throughout evening
- Audio Visual Dynamics – evening’s AV
- EventPix – photography
- Rydges Bell City – donated prize for member who attended the most events ($150.00 CHILL voucher)
- Staging Connections – props and decorations for the evening
- The Jazzville Boys – 3 piece band
- Zinc – wine for best dressed female prize
- Peter Jones Special Events – champagne best dressed male prize
- Melbourne & Olympic Parks Trust – Australian Open Tickets for the best dressed