Cliftons, the leading provider of event and training venues, announced it will unveil a state-of-the-art venue in Sydney on January 7, 2013. Situated within Cliftons new headquarters at 60 Margaret Street, the site represents a $6 million dollar investment and a new generation of training and event venues.
The move comes after years of careful planning. Cliftons new facility is a culmination of 15 years’ experience building training and event venues, and extensive research into architectural and learning environment trends. With the wealth of knowledge that comes from building 500+ training rooms and visiting a further 300 partner and affiliate training venues across 31 countries, Cliftons Sydney sets the new industry standard.
To create an exceptional experience for event attendees, Cliftons new venue offers clients flexible room configurations, innovative technologies and patented furniture specifically designed for corporate learning environments.
The new Sydney venue combines the latest optimisation technologies to enhance efficiency, comfort and convenience. Features include:
- Sydney’s most accessible CBD location selected based on client feedback*
- Spacious break-out areas with city views
- A new generation of custom-made ergonomic furniture designed to enhance the learning environment
- Advanced temperature control systems for optimal personal comfort
- Flexible room configurations to accommodate groups of up to 200 people
- Multiple connectivity options and state-of-the-art technology infrastructure
- Improved acoustic rated insulation in walls, doors and ceilings to reduce ambient noise levels
- An intuitive lift management system providing fast access to all floors
“We designed the new Sydney venue to exceed customer expectations now and in the future”, said Andrew Cameron, Managing Director, Cliftons. “Our new headquarters combine 15 years of venue design and building experience with the latest technological developments, to deliver a new generation of purpose-built venues.”
Cliftons facilities are built with the environment in mind and the new venue is no exception. The choice of building was important to meet Cliftons sustainability objectives. The Margaret Street premises have a NABERS rating (National Australian Built Environment Rating System) of 3.5 for energy efficiency and 4 stars for water usage. Recycled materials and paints with low levels of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) were used in the building process. Energy saving equipment and a lighting system that switches off automatically ensures the venue optimises efficiencies on multiple levels.