The Doltone House Group has marked the 20th anniversary since the Signorelli family purchased the original Sylvania Waters venue in January 1995. Establishing a reputation as one of Australia’s premier event providers and also a brand synonymous with excellence.
Doltone House has redefined cuisine in the events industry, renowned for quality à la carte offerings for all sized events coupled with an exceptionally consistent high standard service delivery in their unique venues, employing over 300 staff.
The Doltone House Group includes the iconic flagship waterfront heritage wharf venue at Jones Bay Wharf; Darling Island housed in NSW’s first 6 star/green star rated building which includes Signorelli Gastronomia, an Italian restaurant and Biaggio Café for more casual dining, all located in the Pyrmont precinct. More recent location, Hyde Park has become CBD’s most sought after grand ballroom and the newly renovated Sylvania Waters the original estate close to Sydney Airport.
The Group is also renowned for their commitment to social responsibility since the establishment of the Biaggio Signorelli Foundation in 2009, honouring the late Founder of the Group who passed away from Mesothelioma Asbestos Cancer.
Recent key milestones for the Group include but not limited to:
- National Winner 2014 Hall of Fame; Meetings & Events Australia Industry Awards.
- National Winner 2014 Australia Restaurant & Catering Awards for Excellence; Wedding Caterer.
- National Winner 2014 & 2012 Meetings & Events Australia Cause Related Event of the Year for Biaggio Signorelli Foundation.
- NSW Winner 2014 Weddings & Events of Australia; Wedding Venue.
- NSW Winner 2012 Hall of Fame; Family Business Australia.
- 2012 NSW Parliament Premiers Awards for Doltone House & Biaggio Signorelli Foundation.
- International 2012 Store Design Awards – Specialty Food Store (Retail Design Institute New York) Signorelli Gastronomia.
- Committed over $1.5million to asbestos cancer research including funding the National Guidelines for Diagnosis & Treatment of Mesothelioma and three research scholarships housed at the Asbestos Diseases Research Institute & The Baird Institute.
- Dedicated bronze statue, “Life from a Suitcase” as a tribute to NSW Immigration in Australia.
These achievements are a reflection of the consistent high quality, distinction and integrity in all areas of the business.
“It has been an amazing journey to achieve our aspiration of being the continued preferred venue choice for many market segments and I am humbled by our contribution to the industry. We are also very excited about our continued growth plans for the Group ”, said Executive Chairman of Doltone House, Paul Signorelli.
2015 marks a year of ongoing celebrations and continued announcements for this hospitality success story.