To celebrate the New Year and the release of AIME’s extensive Education Program, the organisers of AIME 2011 are pleased to announce a one week extension on ‘early-bird’ savings for those who register for the AIME Master Class Seminars, Leaders Forums and the Business Events Forum before the 14 January 2011.
AIME’s ‘early-bird’ offer means people will pay 2010 prices when booking before the 14 January. This saves over 17% when booking a Master Class Seminar and over 15% when booking a Leaders or Business Events Forum. Also AIME attendees can gain a further 10% discount when booking three or more seminars and forums.
Ray Shaw, Chairman of Event Planners Australia is speaking in AIME’s Legal Master Class and comments, “AIME is Australia’s biggest gathering of meeting and event industry minds. Apart from hundreds of exhibitors there is a wealth of education and networking opportunities. I always take away inspiration from AIME – how to do my job better, who I need to know (especially the up and coming companies and people) and what issues we need to address in the coming year. It’s a must attend event.”
The full Education Program includes:
- AIME Business Events Forum: top line industry speakers include Kati Quigley, Director of Event Marketing for the CMG Events team at Microsoft and Aileen London, Senior Manager of Global Meeting Services at Oracle
- Leaders Forum – Motivate Me: speakers include Roger Helms, Founder and CEO of HelmsBriscoe and Roger Tondeur, Founder of MCI Group
- Leaders Forum – Sponsorship: with speakers Julian Moore, Managing Director of SMS Online and Ryan Brown from the Variety Club
- Marketing Master Class: focusing on social media with speakers Mark Cameron, CEO of Working Three and Peter Kent, Managing Director of Porter Novelli
- Sales Master Class: talking about tenders and proposals with Robyn Haydon from Winning Words and author of the Shredder Test
- Legal Master Class: with speakers Matt Crouch, Executive Lawyer at Bartier Perry and Ray Shaw, Chairman of Event Planners Australia
- Global Perspective Master Class: ‘spotlight’ on Asia with Karen Soo, Big Chief and Founder, MEP Meeting & Exhibition Planners and Robin Lokerman, CEO at MCI
For the full program of educational opportunities and speaker biographies at AIME, visit: www.aime.com.au/seminars
Meetings & Events Australia (MEA) members who attend AIME’s Master Class seminars will be allocated one Professional Development (PD) point per seminar and two points per attendance at any of the Leaders Forums. Professional Development points are a required component to apply for MEA Accreditation or Recognition status.
For more information about AIME 2011, visit www.aime.com.au