Nominate yourself or an employee now and you could represent your state as the 2012 MEA / Ungerboeck Software International Young Professional Scholarship winner.
Sponsored by Ungerboeck Software International, eight Young Professional Scholarships are awarded to young professionals working in the meetings and events industry across Australia.
The scholarship provides:
• Complimentary registration to the MEA national conference being held in Darwin 5 – 7 May 2013
• 3 nights’ accommodation at the conference
• Return air travel from the nearest capital city
Entry is easy – candidates simply complete the online application form by 31 January 2013 and follow the instructions.
To be eligible, candidates must:
• Under 30 years of age with less than 3 years’ full time experience in the Meetings and Events Industry
• Hold a position in the company that would not necessarily entitle them to attend the Conference
• Have demonstrated commitment to their job and a keen interest in the Meetings Industry
• Employed by a MEA member
• Must be available for interview week of 11 February 2013
• If successful, must be able to attend the 2013 Conference in Darwin, 5 – 7 May
For full details and nomination process online
The MEA 2013 National Conference heads north to the beautiful and cultural city of Darwin. With a large delegation from across Australia attending, MEA will welcome an international base from Asia as well. Providing progressive and relevant educational programs with an impetus for knowledge sharing, new business ideas and networking. “Ignite the Conversation” encourages discussion on current and potential issues affecting the meetings and events industry in Australia and around the globe. This is an event not to be missed as Darwin showcases all it has to offer.