Host of New Zealand’s The X Factor, Dominic Bowden is just one of the drawcards for business event organisers seeking star-quality inspiration at CINZ MEETINGS 2015.
Conventions and Incentives New Zealand (CINZ) Chief Executive Sue Sullivan says MEETINGS is the opportunity for event organisers to plan their next year in a day, and to meet all of New Zealand under one roof.
The two-day exhibition at ASB Showgrounds showcases all aspects of the country’s business events industry and is a one-stop shop for people planning events.
“Registration is free and event organisers can attend as day buyers on either Wednesday, June 10 or Thursday, June 11. They will have access to 180 exhibitors spread across two pavilions and can roam at their leisure,” she says.
The MEETINGS day buyer programme includes the popular Celebrity Speakers’ Showcase over two days, with The X Factor TV host just one of 12 fascinating speakers and entertainers on stage.
Day buyers attending on either of the exhibition days have the opportunity to register for the Celebrity Speakers’ Showcase, which follows a gourmet lunch at Logan Campbell Centre courtesy of Millennium Hotels and Resorts.
“Our chefs from Millennium Hotels and Resorts around the country will be bringing their best regional produce and favourite recipes to delight day buyers at MEETINGS,” says Alison Smith, Millennium’s National Director of Sales, Conferences and Incentives.
This year’s line-up for the Celebrity Speakers’ Showcase includes:
- Dominic Bowden, host of The X Factor and face of Hollywood Entertainment for the Sky Network, who travels the world interviewing the biggest stars on the planet.
- Ciaran Gribbin, lead singer of INXS and in New Zealand for the first time.
- Urzila Carlson, New Zealand Comedy Guild’s Best Female Comedian four years in a row.
- Greg Murphy, V8 Supercars legend.
- Rhythm Interactive Glow Show, a high energy percussion and dance performance.
- Jamie Fitzgerald, adventurer, motivational speaker and leadership development consultant.
- Tom Skoditas, a leading expert on the phenomena of Social Selling and B2B Social Media Marketing
- Suzanne Paul, of Natural Glow, The Suzanne Clip and Dancing with the Stars fame, who knows how to succeed when the going gets tough.
- Brett Tutheridge, a professional MC with vast experience andversatility.
- Tom Thum pushes the limits of the human voice to create incredible soundtracks of impossible beats and phenomenal sounds.
- Mike Allsop, airline pilot, Everest mountaineer, adventurer and extreme marathon competitor, completing seven marathons, in seven days on seven continents.
- The Buble Experience, channelling Michael Buble in this interactive, and fun audience experience.
Event organisers wanting to attend MEETINGS as day buyers can register at www.meetings.co.nz/daybuyer
“We will confirm your registration and have a registration pack ready for your arrival at ASB Showgrounds,” Sue Sullivan says.
Parking at ASB Showgrounds during MEETINGS is free.