With the ‘unknown certainty’; safety and security of patrons and stakeholders at public venues, facilities and events has always been the priority of venue and event operators. Realistic and reliable safety and security plans must be in-place to minimise the legal responsibility and at the same time improve the operations profitability and effectiveness.
Do not miss out on one of our best selling events. This interactive 2-day workshop, Public Venue and Event Safety Risk delves into risk assessment and analysis, addresses the need for risk assessments at venues and events, as well as describes the specific risk assessment models. To be held in Melbourne on 2nd & 3rd March 2015 and Sydney, Australia on 5th & 6th March 2015, this training will ensure you gain maximum benefits through a comprehensive plan of risk management to ensure operational continuity and sustainability.
Sessions in this training incorporate pre-course questionnaires, an in-depth tailored programme to address current concerns, diverse real life case examples and comprehensive course documentation to ensure you are exposed to real-life case scenarios:
- Case Studies: Risk audit of community baseball venue
- Role Play: If you fall to plan you plan to fall!- Simulation models for success
- Practical Discussion: Is my emergency plan adequate?
Wayne Middleton, Principal of Reliance Risk is a highly acclaimed and ever popular guru with over 22 years experience in management and operational roles in the venues and events industries and 14 years as a risk management professional. He has a wealth of experience both operating in-house within event organisations and as a consultant to Government, not-for-profit and private sector organizations. He has worked internationally on three Olympic Games, Asian Games, Commonwealth Games and works predominantly with national sporting organizations, production companies, major event organisers and local Government.
What Previous Delegates have said about Wayne Middleton:
- Wayne brings to Tennis Australia a wealth of major international event experience and has worked with us for many years to help our management team become highly risk aware in delivering a successful Australian Tennis – Tennis Australia
- Wayne has worked with us across many parts of our events and facilities management business introducing a range of positive initiatives in the areas of safety, risk information management systems and emergency management. He has helped our organisation progress a more risk aware culture and helped improve the way we approach the management of risk. He is a recognised industry leader in risk and safety for venues and events, and offers practical advice across these complex disciplines of management.– Sydney Opera House