Investing in resources that make an event planners job easier is central to positioning Tasmania as a destination of choice for hosting events says Business Events Tasmania CEO Stuart Nettlefold.
“Event planners tell us that the exceptional level of service from Business Events Tasmania (BET) is one of the most appealing benefits of selecting and working with Tasmania as a host destination.
“We’ve always made a point of offering unsurpassable service and being one of the easiest destinations to deal with for event planners exploring places for hosting a business event.
“Now we’re striving to take it further with additional tools to make an event planners job even easier. Our mission is to be the ultimate event planners resource.
“This month, BET launched a new website offering extensive resources for event planners, delegates and the media.
Features of the new site include:
- Improved navigation and supplier search function for faster access to essential information;
- Improved supplier profiles with more information and image galleries;
- Increased resources including image and video libraries, static and interactive maps and delegate boosting resources;
- Information on Tasmania’s key industries and links to further resources; and
- Extensive resources for delegates – to ensure that event planners leverage Tasmania’s brand appeal to secure maximum attendance at their Tasmanian event.
“But there is more to come – event planners should watch this space.
“Tasmania’s brand appeal is a huge advantage when hosting in Tasmania because the subsequent drawing power for delegate numbers makes it easier for event planners to achieve and exceed targeted registration numbers.
“The new delegate section of the website is designed specifically for people considering attending an event in Tasmania, to ensure that they have access to all the inspiration and resources they need to coordinate activities and travel pre, during and post their business event.
“Our aim is to assist event planners with the fundamental task of achieving maximum attendance, and subsequent margin, at their events.”
Event planners are invited to explore the new website.