Registrations are now open for a new event targeted solely at association meeting planners running at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre on April 17-18, 2018.
The Great Association Meetings and Events Symposium (GAMES) brings together local and international speakers to provide association meeting planners with the inspiration, tools and practical ideas needed to make events more successful.
Angela Shelton, General Manager of Answers for Associations, said “We are so pleased to have the opportunity to bring together such high calibre speakers. To my knowledge, this is the first time an event like this has been run specifically for association meeting planners in Australasia.”
Highly acclaimed international speaker, Corbin Ball, will join a host of other specialist presenters on the platform. Keynote sessions include:
- The Top Tech Trends Transforming Events and Associations (Corbin Ball, Corbin Ball & Associates)
- Using Gamification to Enhance the Delegate Experience (Dr Zac Fitz-Walter, Eat More Pixels)
- Designing Innovative Conference Programs (Joanne Jacobs, Disruptor’s Handbook)
- The Future of Association Conferences (Gihan Perera, Futurist)
- How to Massively Increase Your Delegate Numbers (Judy Anderson, Inventium)
Angela said, “We’ve taken great care to ensure the content and speaker quality is exceptional. When selecting speakers and topics we specifically looked for people with new and innovative ideas to share, excellent presentation skills, and a compelling story to tell.”
Unusually for this kind of event, the organisers have chosen not to incorporate an exhibition for the inaugural year. With registration limited to association event planners, and only limited sponsorship opportunities available, they are keen to let the quality of the content drive the event outcomes.
More information about the event can be found at www.answer.net.au.