Through MEA’s education facility , the Australian Events Academy, and with the help of the Dockside Group, Personal and Executive assistants in NSW are being offered free of charge events education.
MEA has long since recognised the changing role of PA’s and EA’s and believes this new initiative will provide people working in those roles with the knowledge and skills to plan better events.
It will also give attendees a first-hand look at the great event space and facilities the Dockside Group has to offer.
The first seminar is on October 22nd at the L’Aqua Gold Room, Dockside.
Another two seminars will be held early next year.
Each seminar will have the same content and entry is on a first in basis, so interested parties need to enrol as soon as possible.
Topics at the seminars will include:
- The right questions to ask at a site inspection to benefit you event
- Demystifying AV for your event, what you may or may not need and what you are being charged for
- Using Social Media throughout your event and assisting your delegates do so
- “Innovation in Events” how to create an event your guests will remember
- Finish with the opportunity to ask questions, networking drinks and canapés courtesy of the venue
By attending one of these seminars PA’s and EA’s will be able to use the knowledge and experience to plan more innovative events, learn how to get the most out of their relationship with suppliers and understand what is on offer.
If you would like to attend one of these events, please contact Natalie at the AEA on 0299 295 400 to receive an enrolment link. .
This initiative is the first of its kind and it is envisaged that the AEA will undertake events of a similar nature in other states over the next 12 months.